Emergency Management Consulting
B2B Strategic Solutions offers full service emergency management consulting that ensures that our clients have the appropriate plans, resources and procedures in place to minimize potential risks and mitigate possible losses -- safeguarding people, resources and operations at all times.
B2B's strategic partnerships and homeland security consultants include project managers, data collectors, developers, technology experts, emergency subject matter experts and project office staff. Our strength is planning for catastrophic events and disasters on a regional level, supporting preparedness efforts of local jurisdictions, spanning multiple states. We understand how to work effectively with various levels of government while maintaining transparency for the public and elected officials.
Our consultants have provided emergency management planning services to and/or have worked with various levels of government including state, county, local municipalities, and the private sector.
We provide these cost effective consulting services to government, private sector and non-governmental organizations.
- Community Resilience Programs
- Employee and Family Preparedness
- CDBG Block Grant Management & Technical Assistance
- Emergency and Business Continuity Plan Development
- Exercise & Staff NIMS Training
- Crisis Management Planning
- Emergency Operations Planning
- Hazard Mitigation & Risk Assessment
- Emergency Supplies & Equipment
- Disaster Planning
- Project Management and Administration